Set against the backdrop of the Indian Ocean, only a few minutes from the Lancelin town centre and just over an hour drive north of Perth, Lancelin South is a family orientated village with an enviable holiday lifestyle.
When Complete, it will become one of the largest master planned communities along the stunning Coral Coast. Ultimately comprising of 4000 lots, Lancelin South will provide for a high level of amenity as the estate grows, featuring:
- A 2 hectare village centre site, comprising a shopping centre and general public amenities such as library and a community centre
- Two Primary School sites
- One High School and combined Primary School site
- 80 hectares of high quality parkland, which includes sports playing fields
- 62 hectares of conservation land
- A 118 lot service commercial estate north of Lancelin Road.
With purpose-built dual use pathways and a new local boat launching facility, residents of Lancelin South will have a number of easy options to access the waters of the stunning coral coast.
Large lots are selling now, and are priced from only $134,000.