What do I need to do?

How do I establish an account?

After settlement, you will receive an information package about the water services we are providing.  This contains a recycled water householders guide, a schedule of current charges and a Residents Account Application Form.  Please return the account application form  to our office by post or e-mail.

What do I do when I am ready to start building?

When you are ready to commence construction, please ask your Builder to submit an application by following the information supplied on the Building Documents tab.