Just 120km north of Perth, Lancelin South is a vibrant coastal community on the rise.
Over the next ten years, an estimated 1000 residential lots and 60 commercial lots are slated for development, together planned with a primary school site, almost 14ha of landscaped parkland, three local shopping centre sites and a range of community facilities.
Ultimately, Lancelin South is envisaged to comprise:
- Emergency and medical services
- Around 4,000 residential lots
- Two primary school sites
- One high school and combined primary school
- Community facilities
- 80ha of landscaped parkland
- 92ha of conservation land
- Service commercial estate north of Lancelin Road
The introduction of retail and commercial activity to the area will help to boost the local business community, providing increased employment and contracting opportunities, together with an expanding population in the years ahead.